Crazy splatter BANG BANG

So it turns out they have moved APE (Alternative Press Expo) to a year from now instead of april which sucks because i was going to try to release my graphic novel (The Tumor) then. i guess the good news is that i have more time now and i don't have to rush it. I've been experimenting with being a lot looser in my illustrations, so here are some of the mixed results->

























































this is another idea for another graphic novel, but i think im getting ahead of myself considering im not even 10% done with the tumor.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.11.07

    hope to see more like grattax, man. there's a lot of logic in a chaos

    ReplyDelete
  2. i a,m really feelin that orphans cover.. so great it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. the composition on the orphans cover is really nice. I got sucked right in, I would want to read that if I saw it on a shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. yES. I agree about the cover. It looks good. and the crazy figures are nice too. Cool stuff Benjamin

    ReplyDelete